mardi 18 décembre 2007

"The best day in my life"



The best day in my life was May 25th 2007, it was a fabulous day, and I will always remember it.
Because it was the day when I met my boyfriend.
It was a beautiful day, I had the impression that I was dreaming!
I had seen him for a long time and I found him handsome, But unfortunately I hadn't spoken to him yet!
He was and is the most handsome boy in the secondary school of Noyon, and many girls are in love with him!
One day he went to me, and said to me "you are very beautiful".
And we spoke again and again...
After I made his acquaintance I kissed him!
And now I have been with him for seven months! And I hope that this is going to last because he's the boy of my life... and I love him very much

2 commentaires:

yelena a dit…

hey hey!!!
vous etes tout mignons!!!!
gros bisouXx ma gwenanou!!
jtaime

Julie a dit…

Bonjour from Seattle!

This is your "penpal," Julie. A little bit about me: I have two little siblings: a little brother, Cameron, who's 10; and my sister, Kara, who's 13...I think. I live with both my parents in lovely Seattle where it rains and rains and rains all the time. Except for right at this current moment as I'm writing this, of course. But it's kind of windy.

Anything else you'd like to know? There's not really much.

Um...I lived in Southern California for seventh and eighth grade (I'm currently in 10th grade, if that gives you any idea of the strange school system here in the States), about twenty minutes from the famous Hollywood!

See any good movies lately?

Um...I'm kind of lacking in interesting things about myself. I really don't lead a super exciting life.

I'll leave you now. I should probably go create my own blogging account...

Au revior!

Julie
juleck@gmail.com